League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most played PC game in the world it also has the biggest fan base. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players across the globe and over 1 million concurrent online players. This is fantastic news for the league, however it could also pose an issue for players who aren’t as skilled in the game.
LoL is a competitive game. There are plenty of LoL players with high skill levels. If you’re not one of these players it is best to get Smurf accounts and not attempt to “tough out” at lower levels.
You don’t have to be a veteran gamer to play LoL. Purchasing an account from right here on our website will save you not only time but also money. Since we’ve been providing accounts to smurf players all over the world for a considerable time We know exactly what to watch out for when creating accounts that will be helpful to you.
Here are some suggestions to ensure that you have most enjoyable experience you can get.
Find Out Which Account To Buy
You can purchase LoL accounts at levels 30 and 20. For new players the primary distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be utilized to buy runes and champions.
It is essential to ensure that your accounts offer the most value to your money so that you are able to perform at the highest levels. Here are some items you should be looking for.
1. Runes – how many rune pages that come with an account is vital. It is important to ensure that you have enough runes for your favorite player and play style. If you’re a fan of many champions, it might be beneficial to buy accounts with multiple rune pages.
2. It is important to ensure that your account includes all champions available to maximize the amount of time you play and gain access to all other LoL features, including ARAM and ranked games. This page provides all champions from LoL.
3. Skins are available – Skins can be used to alter the look of your most loved players. Accounts that don’t include skins are not recommended. The character’s appearance could impact how much you like the account. Check out our full list of services right here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) IP – LoL has a micro-transaction system that allows players to purchase unique runes, champions and costumes with real money. One of the most appealing aspects in the game is the items you purchase remain in your account forever! If you purchase accounts with huge quantities of IP can save you time and money in the long run.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL provides a ranked mode that lets players compete to be the top. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes can reward players with IP and rare skins to encourage regular playing. To ensure that you’re really playing the game not just testing it out, make sure that your account has at a minimum some wins that are unranked.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not want your account’s information to be public and accessible to the public, create a secret one. It will let you access the account’s email only. This is useful if your are concerned about divulging your information to strangers. They won’t have access to your account without having the password.
If you stick to these simple steps then you are sure to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click league of legends accounts